Thursday, February 10, 2011

Muscle Pain - Using Essential Oils for Muscle Pain

You Can Request Free Samples of doTERRA's Essential Oils For A Limited Time - Click Here For Your Free Sample


Today I would like to talk about Deep Blue an oil blend from doTERRA. This unique blend contains oils that are well known and researched for their abilities to soothe inflammation, alleviate pain, and reduce soreness.


I used this blend a few days ago when I was experiencing pain on my shoulders and neck. Everytime I moved my head to the sides, my shoulders would hurt badly. I put 3 drops of deep blue on my hands and gave myself a massage on my left shoulder then did the same thing on my right shoulder and neck. After about 5 minutes of massaging myself, the pain went away! How? let me explain...


getessentialoils.org


Deep Blue is made up of different powerful, pure oils from doTERRA. The oils mixed into this blend are Wintergreen, Camphor, Peppermint, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile, Helichrysum, and Osmanthus. This huge mixture of oils tells why the blend is so powerful...these oils are strong enough as they are when used as single oils...imagine if we mixed all of their strength...imagine Deep Blue.




You Can Request Free Samples of doTERRA's Essential Oils For A Limited Time - Click Here For Your Free Sample



Deep Blue affects these body systems...The nervous system, muscles, and bones.


Using Deep Blue is super easy. Just put Deep Blue where it hurts! You can also compress on your spine and reflex points on your feet (Found in "Modern Essentials" book by doTERRA) Use it also for cramps and bruises...You could also add Frankincense oil to enhance or more wintergreen for bone pain.


You can now buy Deep Blue at an amazing price through Dream doTERRA. Just go to getessentialoils.org


Also, follow us on twitter http://www.twitter.com/dreamdoterra


Questions? Ask on the comment section below! :)


~Dream doTERRA

1 comment:

  1. Look at the Press Release to learn more about this amazing oil! http://www.prlog.org/11293779-use-natural-essential-oils-as-pain-reliever-and-for-muscle-pain.html

    ReplyDelete