Monday, January 31, 2011

Get Rid Of Your Cold/Flu Fast- doTERRA

You Can Request Free Samples of doTERRA's Essential Oils For A Limited Time - Click Here For Your Free Sample



Just a few weeks ago, I had a nasty cold. At first I started taking the regular over-the-counter medicine, 2 times a day for 3 days and my cold seemed to be getting worse every night. Then something sparked in my head..."OnGuard" For those who don't know..."OnGuard" is an essential oil blend only from doTERRA. It is a mixture of Wild Orange, Clove Bud, Cinnamon Bark, and Eucalyptus radiata oils. (It has a strong smell of Cinnamon..which I am not so fond of but it did a way awesome thing!) Before I went to bed the first night I started to use OnGuard...I put a few drops on my chest, throat, and under my nose above my lips. I kinda gave myself a massage on my chest and neck after applying it. Right as I brought the oil close to my nose (not even touching my skin) I had taken a deep breath and my sinuses started opening!! I placed some right under my nose so I could keep breathing it all night long. I have to admit, it did sting a little bit because it is so strong but man! It worked!!! I also placed some of it in the bottom of my feet and rubbed my feet right before bed. When I woke up the next morning...I felt a WHOLE lot better! Just one night, helped release all that mucus I had on my chest. Since I had school...I didn't want risk the chances of coughing all day long so right after showering, I put some more OnGuard on my neck (to help my sore throat) and added added 3 drops to a capsule and took it internally. I was seriously amazed at it!!!!!


A few weeks later, I started getting cold/flu symptoms back so right before the worse could happen...I took expedicious action and used OnGuard instead of that cheap over-the-counter medicine...Want to know how long it took me to get rid of the symptoms and avoid having a cold all over again...2 DAYS! :) OnGuard, in my opinion, is a must have oil!! It's one of my favorites...even though it smells like that nasty smell of cinnamon :) If you have any questions at all concerning OnGuard please leave a comment below and I will be sure to answer you! :) Goodnight World!! :D


getessentialoils.org

1 comment:

  1. A cold naturally goes away within one week or two. By discovering ways on how to get rid of a cold can surely help your body to ease the anxiety of experiencing the common cold. It can also aid your body flush out the phlegm faster compared to just waiting for your cold to pass.

    ReplyDelete